Join SASGOG Today!
SASGOG’s annual member runs from January 1 through December 31. Dues are prorated quarterly so new members that join in July pay 50% of the annual dues and members that join in October pay 25% of the annual dues.
Individual Membership (Academic Specialist OB/GYN)
- Individual membership is open to all physicians who practice general obstetrics and gynecology within an academic obstetrics and gynecology structure, typically a practice or department that is engaged in undergraduate or graduate medical education, conducting individual research, or otherwise working to advance the field of general obstetrics and gynecology.
- Individual members should be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology or the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, or hold equivalent certification in the country where they practice.
- Individual members are full voting members of the Society and pay full dues annually.
Benefits of Individual Membership
- Full voting membership in SASGOG
- Publishing opportunities in the field
- Pearls of Exxcellence
- SASGOG Textbooks
- Access to Journal publishing
- Access to mentors and mentees in the field
- Access to career development resources
- Ability to network and share best practices with other academic specialists
- Access to exclusive activities on the SASGOG website via the Member Portal
Individual Annual Membership Dues: $250
Associate Membership (Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, PhD Researcher, etc.)
- Allied Health Professional (e.g. PhD, NP, RN, PA, CNM) and physicians from fields other than OB/GYN who practice in an academic OB/GYN
- Associate Members are non-voting members, and pay Associate dues annually. They are entitled to all other rights and privileges of membership.
Associate Annual Membership Dues: $200
Early Career Membership (In-Training) – Supporting Institution (Fellow/Resident/Student with SASGOG Supporting Institution Affiliation)
- Fellows, Residents or Students working for an institution that has an active Supporting Institution SASGOG Membership
- OB/GYN residents in good standing
- Early Career Membership is non-voting
Early Career Membership is FREE to those who are in training at an active Supporting Institution. Click HERE to see the list of active Supporting Institutions. Once you confirm your institution is a current Supporting Institution please click HERE to submit for your FREE membership. Please note that your SASGOG membership expiration date will be the same as the Supporting Institution.
Early Career Membership (In-Training) – Non-Supporting Institution (Fellow/Resident/Student with NO SASGOG Supporting Institution Affiliation)
- Fellows, Residents, or Students working for or studying for an institution that does NOT have an active Supporting Institution SASGOG Membership
- OB/GYN Fellows and Resident physicians in good standing
- Medical students in good standing at LCME or COCA approved medical schools are eligible for student membership
- Early Career Membership is non-voting
- Click HERE to see the list of active Supporting Institutions.
Early Career Annual Membership Dues: $55
Emeritus Membership (Retired Academic Specialist OB/GYN)
- Previous Individual Members who have retired from practice will be eligible, upon their request, for emeritus membership in SASGOG
- Emeritus Membership Fee: Complimentary
Supporting Institution Membership (Academic Specialist OB/GYN)
- Supporting Institution membership is open to all practices or Divisions of general obstetrics and gynecology that are engaged in undergraduate or graduate medical education, conducting research, or otherwise working to advance the field of general obstetrics and gynecology.
- Supporting Institutions are not voting members of the organization.
Benefits of being a Supporting Institution
- Free membership for fellows, residents, and medical students from Supporting Institutions
- Free posting of open positions on the Career Opportunities section of the SASGOG website
- Recognition on SASGOG website as a Supporting Institution Member
- Recognition at SASGOG Annual Meeting
- Ability to recognize a faculty member with the SASGOG National Faculty award
- Ability to recognize a resident physician with the SASGOG Excellence Award
Provide institutional support for SASGOG’s mission and facilitate your faculty joining SASGOG by validating the important work academic specialists in general obstetrics and gynecology provide.